The Marketing Manager manages the day to day marketing, PR and communications activities of the Company and long term marketing strategy for the company.
You will work collaboratively across the business and will design, deliver and manage the marketing, PR and communications strategy for the brand in addition to contributing to the digital flagship and working in conjunction with the E-commerce team. The role will report to the Chairman.
You will manage the strategic relationships, as well as partnerships and large scale events whilst also managing all major media partner business.
Responsible for sponsorship agreements; Negotiate and develop partnerships which have genuine synergies, that will result in exceptional ROI including increased brand awareness, remarkable PR and improved brand perception and positioning
- Strategic planning, overseeing the implementation of the Marketing, PR & Communications Plan, including campaigns, major events, store planning, visual merchandising and PR.
- Manage all strategic relationships, negotiating and developing partnerships which will develop and promote the brand in the best possible way, and be in line with strategic objectives whilst maintaining the brand’s identity.
- Media plan development and rollout, including digital campaigns, generating programs to improve the brands social media and digital presence, reputation and recognition.
- Communication budget – manage investments, ensure value for money and ROI in reaching the strategic objectives.
- Work closely with the sales team, enabling them to meet their commercial objectives, by providing them with the appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Undertake continual analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends and insights, constantly reappraising the marketing tools within the business to make sure they’re giving the brand an advantage over its competitors.
- Develop the digital strategy with the e-Commerce team to optimize sales and brand awareness
- Budgetary management
- Attending trade shows, events sales meetings
- You will have an affiliation or interest in country life
- Results orientated and self-motivated with excellent organisational skills.
- Strategic thinker who understands the operational aspects of a business
- Fluent in English (both written and oral)
- Strong relationships built with advertising agencies / media
- Effective communicator, drives innovation and a creative thinker
- Passion and a forward thinker
We are looking for the successful individual to have:
- University Level Education – Marketing
- 5-6 years’ experience in Marketing with a luxury brand or agency
- In-depth understanding of communications and PR
- Extensive knowledge of E-Commerce (incl. google analytics and translating the data)
- Experience with digital, mobile and social media is a must
- Ability to think creatively and strategically and be able to manage multiple projects
- Proven experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing and communications strategies
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Willingness to travel and work collaboratively in a team
- Highly developed interpersonal and influencing skills
- Good analytical and numeracy skills
- Experience in communication ideas to audiences to secure buy-in