Wiley has been revolutionizing the way we share the knowledge of research for years and we want to bring this experience to life for our customers, including libraries, societies, authors, corporations and researchers through meaningful and engaging live, digital, and thought provoking exciting experiences.
The Marketing Systems Administrator is the single point of contact for managing and administering Marketing Systems including Aprimo Marketing Resource Management (MRM), UberFlip, Influitive etc. for Email, Content and Social Campaigns. The incumbent will be responsible for providing technical support for the Marketing Systems, implementing business processes and technical campaign management activities within Aprimo such as - setting up campaigns, defining workflows, making configuration changes etc. working collaboratively with the various stakeholders within the organisation.
- Understanding of marketing, in particular emails campaigns, content marketing, social and integrated campaign management activities
- Minimum 2-3 year’s working experience in Marketing or Marketing Ops
- Experience in managing a system for both technical and non-technical support and workflow mapping
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, prioritise and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to relate to customers’ requirements
- Well organized and detail oriented with demonstrated effective follow-up skills