The role of regional marketing assistant manager drives the development and execution of multi-channel lead nurturing campaigns and programs driving brand awareness and demand generation in alignment with regional GST, country MDs and relevant service lines in line with Group and marketing strategy and regional priorities.
You will build strong relationships with stakeholders and strive for understanding of the target audience (industry and functions), propositions, regional and focus markets and target audiences.
You are comfortable working within a commercial matrix environment.
You also act as the single point of (marketing) contact for the region(s) with focus on selected countries, service lines and agreed regional campaigns.
- Develop lead nurturing campaign flow plus components and content in support of the story we want to get across. This story telling is influenced by job function, hierarchical level, media consumption patterns, TMF relationship, service line focus areas and regulatory developments.
- Use the customer journey as a guideline on what content in what form or shape is required to take target audience on a sales journey
- Identify, contact and negotiate partners to support access to campaign target audience and support event and/or webinar production, invitations and content delivery.
- Identify and develop a range of events in region which attract the campaign target audience at job function level, fit with our campaign messaging, and include speaker opportunities, access to contact data and sales participation scheduled across the year with a focus in the first months.
- Obtain SME support from service line for full year plan (in collaboration with the portfolio marketing team as appropriate)
- Agree sales participation for full year plan
- Measure, analyse and track the campaign component results and adjust where required
- Own the provided marketing budget while monitoring and tracking spend, ensuring financial control and support the ROI culture through-out the Group Marketing organisation
- Develop marketing plans for the focus countries based on their strategic plan, business priorities and objectives while taking advantage of the Group Marketing deliverables and global and regional campaigns plans
- Develop a strong relationship with the focus country MDs
- Act confident and be able to convey marketing plans, progress and results to this senior audience.
- Work closely with sales to ensure the campaigns are showing return on investment
- Communicate internally the deliverable and results increasing the campaign awareness as well as your personal profile and visibility
- Act as the brand champion in region ensuring used collateral and brand material is up to standard
- Team work across borders, functions, business lines and cultures
- Demonstrates the ability to make decisions based on insight and knowledge that impact the immediate team
- Accountable for ensuring high standards of delivery to clients
- Will keep up to date with business trends that will impact the role
- Understands TMF Groups' business lines
- Has a good understanding of how TMF Group is structured
- Be able to demonstrate the impact of own actions on immediate team
- Plans, coordinates and manages internal and external resources to deliver results in a timely, accurate and professional manner
- Will share knowledge to ensure team targets are met
- Informally manages expectations of more senior colleagues regularly
- Manages internal and external stakeholders' expectations with regards to delivery, escalating concerns as appropriate
- Is able to deal with conflict in a controlled manner and persuade other ‘Executive’ level staff
- Builds credibility across all stakeholder groups
- Able to engage with individuals in all areas of an organisation on area of specialism
- Relevant business school or university degree (business economics, accountancy, law, marketing etc.)
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in (international) marketing and/or sales roles
- Experience in event management, campaign management, demand generation and digital marketing is required
- Experience, knowledge and general interest in the professional services sector
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Familiarity with CRM systems
- Experience with eDM platforms and design tools (specifically the adobe creative suite) are desirable
- Great planning and organisational skills and detail orientated
- Team worker in a complex matrix organisation able to manage uncertainty
- Ability to multitask, practical and proactive
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills; other languages (Chinese) are desirable
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Willing and able to travel when required to support the business