Dreamscape Marketing, a fast-growing Digital Marketing Company located in Columbia, MD, is always on the lookout for an in-house digital marketing specialist to join our SEO team. The successful candidate should eat, sleep and breathe all things SEO.
You must have the ability to work with a team as this position will collaborate with project managers, writers, website developers, designers and other SEO Specialists. General business administration skills and the ability to manage the content development process is also required.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
Qualifications Required Are As Follows:
- Conduct site audits with a focus on content optimization, crawling, indexing, site structure, architecture, site maps, and backlink profile analysis.
- Monitor ongoing campaign performance and iterate, as needed, to improve the conversion performance.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics - organic traffic, new user acquisition, engagement metrics, clicks, impressions as well as Keyword and URL Performance
- Optimize copy and landing pages for best SEO practices & usability
- Plan and execute on page organic strategies such as keyword targets, competitor analysis, and internal linking structure optimization.
- Implement schema on client sites like local business schema, website, and internal search schema and more depending on client business model
- Advise team members on SEO best practices, Google algorithm changes, and upcoming Google rollouts.
- Communicate with C-Level stakeholders on project status - budget, workflow and best practices
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- HTML and XML sitemap optimization which includes XML sitemap submission to search engines, and removing any “dirty URLs”
- Conduct SEO departmental training such as tutorials on Search Console, Google Analytics etc.
- Develop and execute off page strategy that includes content creation and distribution.
- Conceptualize and execute strategies for link acquisition
- Proven SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Trends, Keyword Planner)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Up-to-date with the latest and best practices in SEO algorithm changes
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
- Google Certification is desired but not required
- Attention to detail & ability to work in a team environment