Artsy is looking for a talented and enthusiastic SEO Manager to execute and optimize organic search strategies--broadening Artsy’s reach in the art world and beyond.
At Artsy, SEO plays a critical role in our top-of-funnel marketing efforts and in contributing to traffic and acquisition goals. As SEO Manager, you'll have the opportunity to work on and grow one of the top contributing marketing channels at Artsy in an exciting period of growth for the company.
As an SEO manager at Artsy, you’ll use your analytical skills to create actionable reports on SEO performance and inform SEO strategies.You'll have complete ownership over off-site SEO strategies and collaborate across teams and business units at Artsy on content strategy and optimizations. Finally, you'll grow and demonstrate your leadership abilities by managing a team of one to two interns
- Manage and optimize off-site SEO strategies and map out new strategies on a rolling basis
- Partner with Editorial and other content creators and conduct keyword research to inform content strategies
- Support SEO efforts across B2C and B2B marketing, as well as across multiple business units including Editorial, Auctions, and Consignments
- Optimize landing page and paid search copy
- Regularly report on and evaluate SEO performance in order to inform Growth strategies
- Manage the Growth Marketing internship program, from hiring to mentorship
- 3+ years work experience in digital marketing, with a focus on SEO (bonus points if within an online marketplace)
- Extremely detail-oriented and meticulous in creating and maintaining reports
- Highly organized with a natural drive for process improvement and optimization
- Strong leadership ability and an interest in mentorship
- Highly collaborative with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated with a track record of meeting deadlines and driving forward projects to completion
- Proficient in Excel and Google Sheets, including building and maintaining performance reports
- Fundamental knowledge of Google Analytics, SEMrush, and other SEO analytics and monitoring tools.
- Familiarity with social media and SEM
- Familiarity with SQL or Looker (or similar)
- Experience in working on SEO for an online marketplace a strong plus, but not required