Read more at www.linkedin.com
Our client a full service, leading global Digital Agency is currently hiring a SEO Technical Consultant. This position will focus on the formulation and execution of cutting edge strategies across clients in a broad range of verticals. This requires not only exceptional SEO/commercial experience.
The role also includes assisting the Head of SEO and business development team in developing and selling SEO offering.
Duties include client management, procedural improvement, training junior members of the team, as well as, of course SEO strategy execution. Client base includes a diverse selection of some of Australia’s largest brands spanning, e-commerce, finance, travel, etc.
- Producing technical and content audits for clients
- Developing content and outreach strategies
- Managing junior team members and working with the offshore team
- Inputting on new business opportunities
- Supporting the development of our digital marketing product
- Supporting training and development of the team
- Have an excellent knowledge of SEO and be able to assist in implementing best practice campaigns
- Work closely with the Head of SEO to deliver service and product excellence
- Monitor marketplace to keep abreast of industry developments / opportunities
- To have a deep understanding of your clients business, the vertical in which it operates in and its competitors & keep abreast of industry trends that effect your clients
- Excellent track record of delivery natural search results & ROI
- Broad knowledge of vertical and horizontal specific strategies, issues and market opportunities in financial services, technology, travel and retail organisations ideal
- Strong numerical acumen
- Excellent creative and conceptual thinking – particularly in the area of content strategy development
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritise, multi task and follow through in a fast paced environment
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- You will be experienced in delivering technical, content and strategic recommendations.
- Strong Excel/G Sheets experience.
- You know your way around the key tools.
- Good understanding of SEO / Web analytics and / or other technical fields.
- You're comfortable talking to clients about their SEO and can explain in simple, clear English.