Read more at www.linkedin.com
Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a company retreat, Team Appreciation Day, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.Key Responsibilities:
Skills & Knowledge:
- Heavy focus on analytics, including analyzing guest data to define top value segments and develop ideal state customer journeys.
- Oversee development of top value customer segments and guest engagement scoring including regular reporting and recommendations to create differentiated experiences at different intervals of the guest lifecycle.
- Deeply understand attributes and buying behavior of Shake Shack guests in mature and new markets
- Identify and model programs and enhancements to further strengthen relationship with guests, increase retention and prevent customer churn
- Identify, size, and develop guest strategies that can deliver significant growth across digital, in-store and partnership channels.
- Lead cross functional team on outside-in and inside-out customer perspectives that support development of existing or new growth opportunities to ensure we are building personalization programs delivering on the customer strategies
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field; MBA a plus
- Extremely analytical and proficient in analyzing and modeling customer data
- Self-starter and jack of all trades, critical thinker and team player who is eager to hit the ground running and have immediate impact at a young, high growth business
Other Benefits Include:
- At least 4 years of experience in a data driven role with proven ability to transform data into actionable insights and recommendations
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Career Development
- Discounted Fitness Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit