Isobar Australia is an award winning creative agency with digital at our heart. We're made up of a team of passionate digital specialists in websites, strategy, analytics, experience design, social media, online advertising, digital marketing campaigns, games, video and print. We have a singular aim to create climates for brands and people to thrive. In so doing, we create better experiences - for ourselves, for our clients and for the world.
ABOUT THE WORK
Delivering solutions to some of Australia’s biggest brands, you’ll be part of a cross-functional team of problem-solvers and creative thinkers who put people at the centre of their work.Research, experimentation and diverse thinking are as integral as delivering fast, testing, learning and ultimately building an inexhaustive list of improvements we can make to enhance our clients’ ecosystems and products.As the facilitator of this team, you’ll bring structure and process that gives all our crafts the room to bring out their best, whilst filling our clients with confidence in our direction and project success.
You’ll be an advocate for the craft of delivery and Agile ways of working, believing in the benefit of framework ceremonies and the capacity to articulate the importance to teams and clients.You are a warm and clear communicator of project health, forever using insight gleaned from the present to predict potential risks, issues and dependencies for the future.Taking proactive actions to mitigate problems is second-nature to you, as is the need to produce purposeful documentation that can be used by clients and teams to fulfil their roles.Ideally you’ll be actively participating in the Sydney agile delivery community; sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge, and bring in best practice across the organisation and industry.
Desired Skills & Experience
- The delivery of projects through the facilitation and enablement of cross-functional teams
- Planning, estimating and scoping projects for success
- Monitoring budget, providing options when necessary to ensure commercial success
- Resource planning and management, identifying and escalating potential problems in advance
- Risk identification, mitigation and resolution across all projects
- Supporting and mentoring junior PMs and PMs
- Building relationships with senior stakeholders and act as the key point-of-contact for client queries on the delivery of their projects
- Implements Delivery frameworks that provide a structured, transparent and collaborative approach to delivering great work.
- 4+ years’ experience working in a Delivery role within a digital environment
- Demonstrable experience successfully running projects with budgets $500k to $1m+ in range
- Delivery of projects using Agile frameworks
- Demonstrable experience running multiple projects successfully and simultaneously
- Proficient using VSTS, Jira, Confluence, Excel and MS Project
- Proactive and experienced in project scoping, risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Multifaceted delivery practitioner combining both traditional PM skills and Agile values
- Clear communication and client-facing skills
- Comprehension and application of Agile values and principles
- Emotional intelligence and empathic understanding of teams and clients