Workday is looking for a senior marketer to lead the development and execution of revenue generating multi-channel marketing plans for the Medium Enterprise segment. You will be responsible for defining the overarching marketing strategy, in collaboration with cross-functional teams, leading continuous planning, and working across teams to direct budget allocations across all channels to reach defined goals. You will be accountable for driving both long-term growth and in-quarter marketing results for the Medium Enterprise segment.
- Segment insight and research development - partnering with analytics team, other business groups, and third parties to identify marketplace and customer insights.
- Strategy development – use insights to develop sound, evidenced-based marketing strategies to drive results against business objectives.
- Planning – partner with channel managers, such as brand, demand, digital, and communications, to develop global omni-channel marketing programs and measurement/testing plans stemming from the strategy.
- Collaboration – partner with cross-functional team to drive the overall GTM strategy for the Medium Enterprise segment.
- Measurement, Optimization, and Reporting – quantify the business impact of the programs developed and continue to enhance performance over time.
- 15+ years experience in B2B marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Good understanding of enterprise technology space with a focus on SaaS
- Proven track record in growth/ acquisition marketing with the ability to analyze funnel and attribution.
- Track record of consistently achieving or exceeding goals.
- Proven ability to identify strategic needs, develop recommendations, and lead growth
- Effective professional interpersonal skills with the ability to cultivate effective partnerships and gain stakeholder support across every level of the organization
- Professional network and vendor connections to contribute to process development and improved solutions
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong metrics orientation
- Ability to manage outside vendors as appropriate
- Ability to work independently, while also contributing as a team player