Through original thinking, pioneering action, and disrupting the status quo, our Digital team has transformed the beauty retail industry. From social to mobile to site to in-store technology, Sephora is a leading digital player that builds innovative client experiences where the clients are always the focus. With a “Genius” designation on the L2 Digital IQ Index (five years in a row), we’ll continue to set the pace for the industry…especially with you on our team.
Your Role At Sephora:
In this role you will lead the strategy and execution of Sephora’s US Paid Social and Video program and manage partner relationships. Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, this role will be highly visible and critical to driving omni-channel business objectives for Sephora. You will be part of a high-performing Media center of excellence, partnering with your teammates that run Programmatic, Paid Search, Affiliate, Media and SEO to deliver client-centric, best-in-class marketing campaigns.
In Addition, You Will:
We’re Excited About You If You Have:
- Define and drive best-in-class Paid Social and Video strategies that deliver against company objectives and revenue goals, defining a multi-year vision for the channel that includes strategic rationale, quarterly goals, measurement agenda, and key enablers
- In partnership with agency and platform partners, manage execution and optimizations of Paid Social and video programs, including all performance (sales/new client acquisition) and brand (awareness/engagement) campaigns
- Provide education and guidance to internal cross-functional team members on social + video best practices and new beta opportunities
- Track innovation within the industry, and evaluate and identify new Social and Video opportunities and partnerships that will drive best-in-class channel strategies for Sephora
- Create and own test and learn roadmap to ensure Sephora’s continued dominance in the beauty industry
- Partner with analytics to understand and quantify the role the channels play against a variety of KPIs including brand awareness, client acquisition, online/offline sales, and LTV. Must have deep understanding of data and attribution
- Manage and efficiently optimize the program within budget goals, working closely with Programmatic Director and Investment lead on budget opportunities
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative
You’ll Love Working Here Because:
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree
- 4-5 years of relevant experience in digital advertising, particularly Paid Social, Video, and Programmatic Display
- A passion for Paid Social + Video marketing and building synergies and omni-channel strategies, as well as a thirst for data insights
- Understanding and experience with platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, and Snapchat
- Comfort working in marketing/analytics tools such as Tune, DCM, LiveRamp, and Tableau
- Experience developing creative strategies and deep knowledge of creative best practices
- Strong strategic business analytical skills
- Self-starter with high degree of motivation, ability to meet deadlines and to manage multiple projects in fast-paced environment
- Superior organizational and problem-solving skills. Ability to draw conclusions and take action based on data
- Ability to prioritize, work cooperatively and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams - people you can be proud to work with.
- The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product (“gratis”) various times throughout the year. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!)
- The business. It feels good to win - and Sephora is a leader in the retail industry, defining experiential retail with a digital focus and creating the most loved beauty community in the world…with the awards and accolades to back it up.
- The perks. Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation/holiday time off, commuter benefits, and “Summer Fridays” (half-days every Friday between Memorial and Labor Day)…and so much more.
- The LVMH family. Sephora’s parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Marc Jacobs, and Dior.