H&M is looking for a new Social & Digital Media Manager!
You are passionate about Social Media and you will be a part of our dynamic Marketing team?
- Set local activity plan based on global and local priorities (for example openings, local influencers)
- Develop and drive the strategy for locally owned channels (Facebook, Twitter, other)
- Social networking (having the dialogue with our followers for example retweet, comment)
- Monitor and follow up statistics. Monitor competition and be aware of market changes and development. Follow up statistics on fan base growth, engagement rates
- Engage in dialogues and answers questions (FB, Twitter, blogs/forums) where appropriate per head office guidelines. Manage comments of sensitive character or CSR related in close dialogue with local PR manager (Appendix Crisis communication)
- Moderation of FB and Instagram dark post ads
- Participate in local influencers mapping in collaboration and execute local influencers activities with Communication Team
- Collaborate with local Sales team and dedicated online and visual teams to align online, instore, external and social media marketing activities
- Allocate budget for local activities in collaboration with Global agency
- Plan, execute and follow-up bought campaigns in social media in collaboration with Global agency
- Marketing, communication or business degree or relevant qualifications
- Fluent in French & Dutch (both spoken and written) and a good level of English
- Profound understanding of social media channels, and how to operate and express oneself on these platforms as well as experience of both paid and organic social media
- 2+ years’ experience in Marketing, PR, digital communication and/or social media
- Have a passion for fashion content and great knowledge of fashion online communities and influencers
- Great project management skills
- Work well under stressful conditions
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as a team player
- Fluent in Microsoft office - word, excel and power point and easily learn new software
- Basic skills in Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator
The position is based in our Support Office in Brussels. You will report to the Head of Marketing for Belgium/Luxembourg, and work closely together with the Press & Communication Team!