You’ve heard it before: digital has changed everything. We’re all more connected, more informed, more interactive. We have more opportunity, but also more risk. Brands that want to succeed in this new world need a different kind of partner – one that tears down the traditional model of creative, tech, and business services-in-silo. That’s what Deloitte Digital is here to do.
We don’t just apply digital technology. We use it to uncover solutions for the most complex enterprise challenges to transform the customer journey. Deloitte Digital delivers a unique combination of our firm’s consulting capabilities, industry expertise and trusted methodologies, paired with cutting-edge creative prowess. Together, we offer the best parts of a creative agency and a strategic IT consultancy. From advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management, Deloitte Digital offers end-to-end solutions that ultimately bring power to the way our clients engage with their customers—wherever they are on their journey.
We view every project through three lenses: strategy, technology, and creative. With any project we take on, we know that the value of our client’s brand is in our hands. They demand solutions that mitigate risk, provide business value, and improve brand engagement. Deloitte Digital helps clients balance the allure of emerging technologies with the realities of their business, the essence of their brand, and the needs of their customers.
This helps us ensure that we deliver beautiful, functional solutions that meet, and exceed, our clients’ needs .
User-Experience (UX) Designer:
You are the voice of the people. In all of your interactions — with clients, project managers, designers, engineers, and more — you’ll advocate for what users want, need, and expect from the products we create. You’re innovative, quick-thinking, and eager to learn more about what’s happening in the interactive space. Your UX design skills are top-notch, and you have a knack for making the complex clear.
You will be working with our clients to understand their business requirements in the broader context of their digital strategy and advocate for the customer by developing intuitive interactions and easy-to-use interfaces.
Work You’ll Do:
- Identify and explain user issues (through user research, polls and interviews) and how they translate into optimizing user experience with the ability to transpose complex issues into simple words
- Translate concepts into user flows, user stories, user journeys, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Express clearly your ideas and present your design decisions in front of teams and clients
- Collaborate closely with the Digital Team as well as, marketing team and engineering teams
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions
- Problem solve and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Identify efficiencies and innovative approaches
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Assist in proposal development as requested
- Develop your skills through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with Digital team
- Manage own personal and professional development, seeking opportunities for expansion of consulting skills and experiences
- Assist in bringing the user-centered design (UCD) process methods to design for various channels from concept through launch
- C ollaborate with lead UX, product managers, design, engineering, quality assurance and clients to identify the best experience that meets user, business and technical needs
- Use interaction design and usability skills to make the complex clear, while understanding how it works behind the scenes and adjusting accordingly
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
What You Need to Know:
- Five or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of user experience and interaction design approach principles
- Show the ability to connect user need definition with concrete business objectives and translate into functional and creative solutions
- Have experience in creating wireframes and be aware of technical and graphic design constraints
- Have experience in design tools such (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch), wireframing tools (e.g. Balsamiq Mockups, OmniGraffle) and prototyping tools (e.g. Axure, iRise)
- Show excellent communication skills to be able to build strong team and client relationships as well as effectively pitch design concepts and articulate design decisions