The Personal Financial Management team (Clarity Money) isseeking a talented Visual Designer who has a passion for simple design and shaping user-centric products. This Designer will be a key member of our marketing team, producing compelling and effective creative assets to drive user acquisition and engagement with the Clarity Money app. They should exhibit a thoughtful approach for producing creative assets that both satisfy our brand’s high visual design standards and drive strong business results. They will also possess a strong perspective on design, copy and marketing channel best practices. The ideal candidate has a commitment to understanding and applying customer and performance data to optimize creatives, as well as the ability to manage production cycles quickly and efficiently.
• Lead design strategy and production of all visual assets for user acquisition, customer engagement and content marketing campaigns, such as landing page/website design, display banners, email, infographics, etc.
• Work closely with the marketing team to establish weekly creative priorities, align on creative strategy and meet deadlines
• Translate data signals into optimized creative and messaging
• Make bold creative choices and develop assets that push the boundaries of existing formats while driving business results
• Collaborate with multiple teams internally (legal, compliance, brand, product, engineering) to ensure that creatives follow company and regulatory requirements and to improve the quality, efficiency and consistency of communications output
• A self-motivated designer with roughly 3 - 5 years’ experience in digital design, social media marketing and/or CRM
• Keen understanding of the ever-changing landscape of performance marketing assets (paid social, display, landing pages, etc.) and channel communications (Email, rich media mobile push notifications, in-app notifications) with a focus on mobile responsiveness
• Demonstrated ability to develop and produce high-performing creative assets with speed and scale
• Strong knowledge of various visual formats - Static, gif, animation/motion graphic, photography and video
• Genuine passion for and experience with iterating on design work based on customer insights and campaign performance data
• Desire to catalogue and systematize learnings about design performance as we grow
• Strong communication skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed