Read more at indiatoday.in
The craze to get your account verified on Twitter
is crazy. Getting a verified tick from Twitter enables users to distinguish between a fake and a real account.
If you are someone who think they are eligible to get verified on Twitter, than the detailed below are some of the steps that you can follow :
- A. Firstly, start by updating your profile with all the necessary information required
- B. Make sure that your mobile number is verified and also confirm your Email ID
- C. Thirdly, head to settings and disable 'protect your tweets' in order make them visible to the public.
- D. Aim for a profile that reflects your brand and update it with a good profile pic.
- E. Ask Twitter for a verification by filling the Twitter request verification form.
- F. Your request will then be reviewed by a group of moderators. In case you fail first time you can reapply after a period of 30 days.