We are currently seeking to appoint a hands on Customer Marketing Manager based in Sydney or Melbourne. This is an individual contributor role with no people management. This role is to develop and execute ANZ PP strategic marketing plans with a focus on customer demand generation and channel engagement marketing to support and drive the achievement of ANZ AOP goals.
This role must partner closely with in-country sales organization to identify local customer and channel marketing opportunities for growth, drive the go-to-market strategies and develop both indirect channel and direct high touch account businesses. You will also work closely with all the marketing functions (including regional Channel Marketing / Product Marketing /Strategic Marketing and Marcom teams) to implement the global/regional/local marketing initiatives and programs to achieve best-practice Marketing ROI in ANZ.
You Must Have:
• Understanding of ANZ IT industry particularly the enterprise data capturing and mobility segment as well as the partner eco-system, and proven ability of applying the segment knowledge to the marketing process from strategic marketing investment planning, sales and marketing alignment, to marketing programs/campaigns creation and execution
• Understanding of Marketing influence revenue generation process and practices, with a track record in demand generation marketing, leads management, and marketing funnel metrics improvement
• Hands-on experience in managing vertical customer marketing and/or solution marketing programs and campaigns to support sales pipeline and drive revenue
• Hands-on experience in managing channel marketing and partner/vendor Coop/MDF joint marketing to support channel sell-in, sell-through and sell-out
• Strong integrated marketing experience with good understanding in all marketing disciplines from digital marketing to experience marketing
• Ability to collaborate and influence with competency in cross functional behavior