Read more at betheboss.ca
In order to grow and expand, business and organizations worldwide need marketing and advertising. In Canada the advertising and marketing industry seems to be robust. In the year 2018, it was seen that about $11 billion was spent on media advertising in Canada.
The following are the marketing trends which are expected to take hold in the year 2019 in order to narrow down your prospective marketing franchise list:
1. CONTENT MARKETING - With the help of content marketing, businesses can communicate to a person throughout their entire customer lifestyle. It can be used across social media marketing, search marketing and email marketing.
2. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE - When it comes to automated marketing, AI seems to have offered a promise that still has the personal touch consumers respond to. AI can help marketing franchisees gan a deeper understanding of why customers exhibit behavioural patterns during their life cycle as a buyer.
3. MARKETING AUTOMATION - For both business-to-business and business-to-customer-applications email marketing and marketing automation can work. It is said that marketing automation might improve with AI and that can help to create a more personalized user experience.
4. CHATBOTS - This seems to be evolving and it is expected that it might save businesses a substantial amount of money every year in the near future. Currently, chatbots can be seen to answer common customer questions.
5. ACCOUNT-BASED MARKETING - In order to get refined in what they do with targeted accounts, businesses might need to align their sales and marketing departments more going forward.