Content Marketing Read more at cioreview.com
is basically a strategic marketing technique which is aimed at creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content for attracting and retaining quality customers.
It is therefore essential to keep an eye on the following upcoming content marketing trends in order to keep up with the change:
- Content Personalization and Interactivity: When it comes to purchasing, having relevant content is a determining factor. With the help of interactivity brands can differentiate them from their competitors. It will also lead to trustworthiness and credibility among customers.
- Use of Chatbots and Artificial Intelligence: Chatbots can help you to find answers to any question whether simple or complex. With the help of Natural language processing and machine learning vendors are now able to create chatbots.
- Influencer Marketing: People usually prefer trusted recommendations. It is therefore important to identify the right influencer and leverage their authority.
- Social Media: With the help of social media marketing you can use to social media platforms for the purpose of promoting brands and product services. It is said to be one of the most desirable platforms.
- More valuable Video Marketing: It is expected that advanced functionality will be added to video marketing in the upcoming years which is turn is likely to increase sales.
- Voice Search: With the help of voice search, users will be able to use a voice command in order to search faster and easily on the internet.