Read more at hbr.org
There seems to be a great buzz that is trending around the establishment of online community. Online communities basically focus on providing insights regarding customers and charge fees for the same.
There has been a sudden increase in the creation of membership communities. The idea behind this communities is to enhance connection among people who have a common interest.
However, in order to make sure that your online community is successful you need to keep in mind certain aspects:
- USER BASE - Focus on targeting a huge user base since people get attracted to those communities that have a significant amount of user base.
- RELEVANT CONTENT - The second most important point to understand is the fact that users want content which they find relevant and educational hence keep your goal focused on creating content that adds value to the readers.
- HIGH INVOLVEMENT - You need to be dedicated towards building your online community and be thoroughly involved in the process.
- PARTICIPATIVE CULTURE - You need to create an environment that makes people warm and welcomed when they visit your community.
- OFFLINE CONNECTION - Apart from the usual online connection, you also need to work upon establishing a strong offline connection through meet ups and events.
- EASY SURVEY - When you greatly active into your online community you will start understanding what problems customers face, what they feel regarding your products and services etc.