- Feb 21, 2022
Google's Right To Be Forgotten law is applicable only In certain Countries
Google has recently published a video highlighting people about the existence of The Right To Forgotten law.
The video depicts a step-by-step guide on how content removals under the right to be forgotten law can be done.
- The exact laws for RTBF of each country are different, but the concept revolves around how personal information about a person can be removed from search results under certain conditions.
- How accurate is the information?
- Is the information inadequate?
- Is the information irrelevant?
- Is the information excessive?
- Is there a public interest for the information to be available?
Read more at www.searchenginejournal.com