Read more at e27.co
Startups have increasingly become quite popular these days. If you are new to this business, you need to manage everything well right from the scratch. There is also increasing competition in today's time.
However, if you market your business the right way it can flourish in no time. Following are certain popular marketing strategies that you can apply in your startup business:
- SOCIAL MEDIA - This has by far become one of the most popular option for marketing. There are majority people available on social media and sharing content regarding your business can spread like fire.
- CONTENT MARKETING - It is rightly said that 'Content is King'. Always focus on providing good quality content and focus on writing content that is relevant to the target audience.
- SEO - It basically involves preparing your website so that it is visited by maximum number of visitors. It involves techniques that can be used to highlight the main points in your website.
- PAY-PER-CLICK MARKETING - It implies the case where in advertisers are given certain sum of money when ever their ads are clicked. You can focus on placing the right keywords.
- INFLUENCER MARKETING - This type of marketing has currently gained popularity. Nowadays,you can find influencers on popular sites like Instagram and YouTube.
- WEB ANALYTICS - This tool is helpful if you wish to enhance your website or work on those aspects that require improvements. This tool can help in better understanding of how many visitors visit the site, ho wmuch time they spent, etc.
- DIGITAL ADVERTISING - It simply means advertising in the digital world. You can post your ads via banner ads, mobile app ads, website, affiliate program etc.
- VOICE SEARCH - This technology is gaining huge importance. More and more people can be seen switching to voice search technology.
- VIDEO SEARCH - Text along with a touch of colors and other effects is usually that is preferred by people nowadays. Things depicted via video can have a more lasting effect on people's minds.
- CHATBOT - Lastly, do not forget the concept of chatbots. When it comes to startup,usually the initial budget is on the lower side therefore going for chatbots is the best option since it is not possible to hire so many people just in the start.