- Mar 14, 2022
Instagram updates Creator Tags for Content contributors
Instagram is bringing a new tag type, enabling creators to tag collaborators and influencers within their images.
- The tagging will depend on the level of contribution contrary a basic username or product.
- Creators will be able to tag other creatives within an image. It will provide direct credit for those who were a part of the development of the post.
The following are the steps to be followed to use Instagram's updated creator tags:
- Open the Instagram app, then the (+) in the top right.
- Now, create a new Post and tap ‘Next’.
- Make any creative edits, then tap ‘Next’.
- Write a Caption and 'Tag People'.
- Now select Add Tag and search and select your contributors.
- Click ‘Show Profile Category’ to display the creator category.
- No press 'Done'.
- Finally, Share the post.
Read more at www.socialmediatoday.com