Read more at ibtimes.co.in
Instagram has now emerged to be one of the most famous social networking platforms. It slowly seems to replace Facebook. Millions of people all around the world have their accounts on Instagram.
A huge number of celebrities also have their accounts on Instagram. They are also quite popular and active on the social media platform. It has now become a known factor that social media has now emerged to be a great platform for earning money.
Instagram is now a source of income for celebrities. The social media giant recently came up with its ‘Instagram Rich List’ in 2019. We have looked at some of the most richest celebs on social media earning a lot of money. The list starts below :
- Priyanka Chopra - The per post charged by her is around 1.87 crores
- Amitabh Bachchan - Charge per post is somewhere around 45 to 50 lakhs.
- Shahrukh Khan - The charges per post is around 1 crore.
- Alia Bhatt - She has an impressive number of followers on Instagram. She too charges around 1 crore.
- Shahid Kapoor - The charge per post includes around 30 lakhs.
- Neha Dhupia - The charges per post on Instagram are around 1.5 lakhs.