The following article basically highlights how you can unlock your Android device if in case it gets locked. Nowadays it is common for people to have lock screen passwords for their smartphones. For the purpose of security, it is always advisable to use a complex password. However there are instances where you might have forgotten your password.
The following are some of the ways in which you can unlock your device:
1. Using Android Device Manager -
2. Using 'OK' Google Voice Match
- Go to this link on your PC or phone.
- Log into your Google account
- Select the device that you want to unlock
- When you click next select the option Lock your phone
- Add a new password.
- Click on the Lock button and use the new password to unlock your smartphone.
If you regularly use Google Voice than you can unlock your device through the option 'Unlock with Voice'