Read more at thehansindia.com
Now you can also use Google Maps
for searching your lost Android Smartphone
. For everyone in this world, their smartphone
is said to be precious since it contains all the information related to data, images and contacts. Sometimes you can find it back instantly however what if you don't find your phone again.
Similar to Apple's 'Find My Phone'
app Android smartphones also come with 'Find Your Phone'
function. You can track all the places and their locations which you have visited with your phone.
For this you just need to go through the following steps:
Firstly you need to have a smartphone
with internet connectivity and also your Login ID and password for your Google Account
The following steps you need to follow :
- Go to www.maps.google.co.in on your PC or mobile phone
- Log to your Google Account which is linked to your lost smartphone
- Then click on the three horizontal bar icon on the top-right corner
- After than select 'Your Timeline' option and enter the Year, Month and Day for when you want to see the location.
- Maps will than help you with the location history of your device and also the current location.