- Oct 14, 2020
A Quick Overview about Google’s Smart Shopping Campaigns
Google Smart Shopping campaigns are a new way by Google to help businesses to showcase their ads in a better way to the audiences. With implementing Google Smart Shopping campaigns, it is possible to create, maintain, and combine Shopping and Display in a single ad campaign.
SSCs are an advanced version of the standard campaigns. SSCs are simple to create and maintain as compared to the standard campaign.
Creation of a Campaign
The creation of a campaign starts with proper structure and planning. A few tips that you need to remember while structuring your campaign involves:
- Focus on grouping similar ROAS products in a new smart campaign
- The basis for grouping of the products should be based on the average price
- Avoid subdivision of product groups
A step-by-step guide for creating a Smart Shopping Campaign includes:
- Configure the feed appropriately
- Choose the new campaign and the desired Merchant Center Account
- Decide on the budget and the ROAS objective
Smart shopping campaigns have their pros and cons. The SSCs seem to rely on the remarketing audience who visit your site. To ensure a successful campaign, it is necessary to keep on adding new people to your remarketing audience.
Read more at searchengineland.com