Snap Read more at variety.com
has announced new original content which will range from unscripted daily entertainment news to scripted shows starring zombies, sneaker culture and teenage angst.
Some of the original shows seems to be partner-funded whereas others seem to be funded by the company itself. The following is Snapchat's
entire new slate:
- 1. TWO SIDES: Here a young couple navigates a breakup in this innovative series.
- 2. COMMANDERS: This is a comedy wherein two teenage outcats discover a mysterious code within a retro computer which can alter real life.
- 3. UNTITLED BUZZFEED DAILY SHOW: This afternoon show brings viewers the latest celebrity, entertainment and OMG moments that will blow up the internet.
- 4. SNEAKERHEADS: This is comedy that follows the misadventures of three college freshmen.
- 5. WHILE BLACK: An unscripted social commentary which is set to launch in Summer 2019.
- 6. CAN'T TALK NOW: It is a teen show and a scripted series which is set to launch in summer 2019.
- 7. COMPTON DREAMS: This is set to launch in summer 2019.
- 8. DENTON'S DEATH DATE: This is a comedy wherein everyone knows the exact date when they are going to die.
- 9.STRANDED WITH SAM AND COLBY: This is set to launch in Fall 2019.
- 10. DEAD OF NIGHT: It is produced by Bazelevs in association with Hooked and is a scripted series set to launch in the month of October 2019.