Read more at socialmediatoday.com
With so many emails being increasingly received by people on a daily basis there are chances that many emails might appear in the spam folder. However, there are certain mistakes which might make your emails to go in spam.
Detailed below are few of those common mistakes :
- PERMISSION - While reading emails too people firstly tend to look out for those from their contacts. Usually emails from unknown people find their place in spams.
- IDENTITY - Hiding your real identity is another reason for your emails going to spam.
- IRRELEVANT CONTENT - If your regularly post irrelevant and insensible content it is without any doubt going to go to the spam folder.
- PROMISE BREAK - Usually if you are not able to deliver value through your emails it will get lost in every person's inbox.
- TOO MUCH MARKETING - Emails are considered to be great for marketing. However, too much of emails containing promotional content will sure be a waste.
- UNABLE TO OPT-OUT - Many emails seem impossible to opt out and this will soon out to be the biggest factor for your emails finding their place in spam.