Apple Read more at firstpost.com
has been targeted on the grounds that it listens to 'user conversations'
through through third party contractors. In response to this,Apple admitted that it does listen to a 'small part' of the conversation.
Apple therefore decides to give users the option to opt-out of the human review process. For this, you will need to first disable Siri so that it does not listen to or record your conversations.
The following are the steps to disable Siri on iPhone and Apple Watch :
- 1. Head over to 'Settings'
- 2. Select the option 'Siri and Search'
- 3. Switch off the option 'Hey Siri' and 'Press side button for Siri'
- 4. After that, delete your data from Apple Cloud
- 5. Lastly, switch off 'Enable dictation'.