Oracle and LinkedIn are currently working together in order to help the HR professionals to meet the shifting demands of the talent economy. Oracle's Human Capital Managemnt Cloud - Taleo, and LinkedIn are all set to aid the HR teams in order to attract, retain and engage employees. This will become possible through improvement in the candidate experience, enhancement in internal mobility and also increase in the career development opportunities.
With the rise of automation and the shrinking shelf life of skills, the new integrations will enable HR teams to take a holistic view of their talent's experience, skills and career aspirations.
The new integration between Oracle HCM Cloud and LinkedIn will basically include the following :
- Talent Profile Import: The integration will basically help organisations enhance their internal talent mobility.
- Recommended Matches and Embedded Search: It will help organisation to streamline recruitment through which LinkedIn recruiter seat holders can search LinkedIn members and accordingly best match a job requisition.
- Referral Recommendations: The integration will enable to improve the candidate experience by enabling candidates to apply for a job via Oracle Recruiting Cloud or Taleo Enterprise Edition
- Recruiter System Connect: It will provide a seamless and efficient recruiter experience through transactional recruiting data.
- Deeper Integration with Oracle Learning Cloud: This integration will increase career development opportunities through access to LinkedIn Learning courses.