Twitter Read more at businessinsider.com
has now started to provide its users with the ability to mute keywords and phrases on its platform. It's seems difficult on Twitter to avoid spoilers. However, Twitter has now provided solution for the same. You need to follow the following steps:
HOW TO MUTE KEYWORDS VIA DESKTOP
- 1. Click the icon on the top right corner to open the menu.
- 2. Click on Settings and Privacy.
- 3. Go on the left side of the page and click Muted Words.
- 4. Click on Learn More link for reading more regarding muting or else click on Got It to start muting keywords on your own.
- 5. Click Add.
- 6. In the menu that pops up, type the respective words or phrases which you want to mute in the text box.
- 7. After typing the phrase click on add and it will be muted.
HOW TO MUTE KEYWORDS VIA MOBILE APP
- 1. Click on the top left corner of the screen.
- 2. Tap on Settings and Privacy.
- 3. Tap on content preferences.
- 4. Click on Muted
- 5. Than go to Muted Words
- 6. Select Add at the bottom of the screen for muting another work or phrase.
- 7. Type the name of the phrase or word that you would like to mute into the box at the top of the screen.
- 8. Click on Save