- Jun 16, 2022
Reddit shares a few creative best practices to help Marketers Build Connection
Reddit has recently shared creative best practices to help marketers build connections. The platform currently serves over 52 million daily active users.
To help brands get a better hang of the platform, Reddit has shared a range of tips to guide your Reddit posting approach.
As per the creative best practices, Reddit recommends a few tips:
- Treating headlines as a stand-alone branding opportunity.
- Using a conversational tone
- Maximizing impact with the use of video and images
- Making use of Karmalab as a resource to adapt the ads on Reddit
- Redditors avoid the use of emojis in the headlines and comments
Read more at www.socialmediatoday.com