WhatsApp is no doubt one of the most popular messaging app. With this app you can send messages, photos and videos instantly. However, sometimes we tend to miss to wish our certain birthdays and special events. As of now WhatsApp does not have any feature that schedules any message within the app.
There are several apps like WhatsApp Scheduler, Do it Later, SKEDit which lets users schedule not only text messages but also includes scheduling photos and videos. The above apps offers features on the free version. For the advanced version users will have to buy the premium version of the app.
The Pre-Requisites inlcude:
- Downloading WhatsApp scheduler app
- Granting the app 'Accessibility' access from Settings-Accessibility-Services and than enabling the toggle.
Following steps need to be followed:
- Download WhatsApp Scheduler app from the Google Play Store
- After the installation is complete, open the app
- Then tap on the '+' icon on the bottom right
- After this select a WhatsApp icon or group
- Set the date and time and also choose the frequency and the type of message
- Lastly, tap the 'Create' button on the top-right corner for the purpose of scheduling.