- Nov 10, 2020
WhatsApp's Upcoming Disappearing Images and Videos Feature is Already Supported by Instagram
Instagram’s disappearing photos and videos option got the light of the day when the same feature was announced for release on WhatsApp. The platform could vanish photos and videos after a certain period.
Once Instagram disappears a particular photo or a video, it will no longer be seen in the inbox. However, if the sender has enabled the replay message for the feature, then it can be viewed.
Let us look at how the feature appears on Instagram through the following steps:
- Go to Instagram and log in with your account details. Then Click on ‘Direct Message’.
- Select a particular contact from the list of open chats on Instagram
- Move towards selecting a particular image or video
- Now, by scrolling horizontally, choose among the following options :
1. View Once
2. Allow Replay
3. Keep in Chats
- Finally, forward the image or the video that you selected
Read more at www.gadgetsnow.com