Read more at irishtechnews.ie
If you are in B2B and you do not have a LinkedIn strategy
than you are very well in trouble. In order to create an influential network on LinkedIn you will find a whole new opportunity.
CREATING A LINKEDIN STRATEGY
It is seen that some people aimlessly use LinkedIn. You need to update your CV regularly since it takes times for building up your presence and network.If you wish to have a good LinkedIn strategy it will evolve around adapted content, engaging and developing a network of connections with trusted individuals.
PROMOTING THE RIGHT BEHAVIORS
LinkedIn is also seen to be encouraging its members to have as big a network as possible in the way that it promotes connecting with people. Networking is not just about collecting contacts it is actually about building relationships. The real power lies when you introduce other people. However,you should never introduce anyone without knowing them.
MAKING A STRONG NETWORK
The following are the five top tips in order to make a strong network on LinkedIn:
- 1. Try to connect with only people whom you know and also find out why the other person would want to connect with you.
- 2. Also make sure that you do not connect with anyone without adding a note of context.
- 3. Try to use LinkedIn as a means to foster relationships with people having similar interests and professional needs. Also try to add value to the conversation.
- 4. Always endorse and recommend only what you genuinely appreciate.
- 5. Make sure that you provide valuable content. Try to be generous and gracious in sharing other people's articles which you consider useful.