Marketing is something that is required in any type of business. No matter whether you are running a charitable trust or a non-profit organization, it plays a key role everywhere. When it comes to marketing regarding non-profit organizations things have taken a turn towards the online platforms.
Keeping the budget aspect and criteria in mind, let's have a look at the below mentioned key marketing tools in order to achieve a successful marketing strategy :
1. Awario - This is basically an analyzing tool. It helps in the process of monitoring any kind of keyword, phrase, or hashtag on a real-time basis. It is a great tool for the analysis of social media data.
2. Google Analytics - This tool is quite popular for tracking your website. It helps in understanding whether you see any results or not.
3 Hotjar - Another popular option that helps in analyzing your website. Heatmaps are used for analyzing.
4. Mailchimp - This tool is primarily used while dealing with emails. It helps in your efforts related to email marketing, creation of landing pages and eCommerce.
5. Buffer - This tool is basically a management tool. It helps in scheduling social media posts and analyzes your social media strategy.
6. Hubspot - This tool covers major aspects that include emails, social media, and websites.
7. Later - If you are marketing on Instagram then this tool is great for helping in tracking your progress.
8. Zapier - This tool is a combination of integration and automation.
9. Tailwind - This tool is responsible for the scheduling of posts on Pinterest and Instagram.
10. Salesforce - This is a CRM software that focuses attention on marketing, sales, eCommerce and customer service.
11. GetResponse - The name of this tool itself suggests its purpose. It is basically an email marketing tool.
12. SocialPilot - This tool combines the benefits of analysis and scheduling of posts.
13. Hootsuite - A popular option if you are looking out for creating content, scheduling of social media posts as well as monitoring.
14. Eventbrite - This is a great tool for managing and tracking of your events.
15. Crello - A tool that specializes in the creation of video-related content.
16. Shuttershock - This tool operates like a storage box which comprises of images, videos, and music.
17. Livechat - With this tool you can chat with your audiences on a real-time basis.
18. YouTube Nonprofit Program - Another popular option for launching the organizing of nonprofit programs.
19. Typito - This tool is great if your focus on creating more visual content.
20. Google Ad Grants - This tool allows you to advertise on the Google platform for free.
The above are popular marketing options for non-profit organizations. Depending upon the type of organization you can choose among the above lot.