- Jan 29, 2021
Facebook Makes it Easier for Managing Multiple Business Location Pages
Facebook has now made the management of multiple locations on the platform easier. The social media giant has now made it possible to add a map to your Facebook page. Multiple locations can be added for the following reasons :
- For customers to find you
- Tracking Store visits
- Advertising each location
Let us look into the steps involved in adding multiple locations to your Business's Facebook Page :
1. The first step involves making sure that you have admin access to your Facebook Page.
2. After that, head over to deleting any address present in the Page settings
3. Click on Assets -> Business Locations -> Get Started
4. Adding locations can be either manually or through Facebook's CSV template
5. Finally, the location created for every existing page, can be merged into one.
The multiple locations feature might be time-consuming, and, it will lead to the loss of current business's Facebook reviews. However, it might turn out to be useful for many others.
Read more at www.socialmediatoday.com